In response to COVID-19, Kent Baptist Church will have services online until further notice.
How To Protect Yourself and Others:
Effective hygiene practices and social distancing is imperative to prevent the spread of the virus. For your safety and the safety of others please remember to follow state and local social distancing and safety recommendations:
- Wear face coverings to assist in preventing the spread of the virus, especially in areas where it is hard to maintain social distancing, such as grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Centers for Disease Control resource: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
As part of the full phase two reopening, Prince George’s County is still encouraging everyone to exercise caution, and limit non-essential trips. A number of businesses and services are able to reopen with modifications that protect the health and safety of employees and residents.
Link to COVID-19 Update: Prince George’s County Will Enter a Full Phase Two Reopening on Monday, June 29 at 5:00 PM — https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3242